Total Pageviews

Friday, March 13, 2009

A New Creative Journal

Well, there's a lot of work before me. My old blog has been cancelled, my contract terminated, but writing about keeping a journal is a passion for me. I intend to revive most of the old stuff from A Creative Journal, change whatever needs changing and publishing it all on this blog. Of course, this is going to take some time. I hope you will all hold on with me while I do the work. As soon as I have a good ten entries up I will start sharing and getting word out about the change. So, watch this space, please, all my loyal readers.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,

    I'm so glad you found a new place to blog. I would miss your inspirational tips and motivational fun challenges, as well as the lovely visual journal samples you share with us.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:16 pm

    Thanks Eileen,
    I'm looking forward to getting this blog the way I like it. Thanks for your comment about my passion for sharing stuff about journal writing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:20 am

    Good luck with this new blog, Heather. I wish you all the best with it! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that, Shai. I really appreciate it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ToddMen83025:22 pm

    Yahoo! I'm so happy you told me about this place Heather. I really was fretting over the loss of your blog. Personally, I'm glad you're restarting here. I think the archive indexing is much better/easier to navigate anyway. So yeah I can't believe b5 just terminated your contract like that (those meanies >:P). Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with this new, continued, blog and shall continue to enjoy and support :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ToddMen,
    Did you got here via the email or the comment on BT? Not that it matters. Just glad to see you. I wanted to make sure you could still follow whatever it is I'm writing about. Thanks for being such a loyal fan. ;-)

    ReplyDelete