Total Pageviews

Monday, April 27, 2009

Changing Seasons



I'm not sure what part of the world you are in, but here it's starting to get a bit cooler in the evenings. In the mornings I have to put something on my cold feet and around my shoulders. Officially we've been in autumn this entire month, but it's only really creeping in just now. The days are still glorious, filled with sunshine and aching blue skies. I love these in between times of year. The extreme cold is never something I enjoy and summer can begin to drain creative energy, in my opinion.

In your journal describe your favourite season. Spend some time with this season. Why do you identify with this season more than any of the others? List what you have in common or complete difference with this season. Create a collage or visual journal page about this season.

I hope you enjoy this journal writing prompt. Please leave any comments in the section below.

Heather
Photo used with permission from Dawn Allynn from stock.xchng

No comments:

Post a Comment