Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finding a Moment



At the moment it's school holidays for all the kids here in Western Australia. While it's good for them it just means finding a moment to write in my journal is really difficult. One of my favourite places to sit and write is in one of the many local cafes. With all the extra kids running about the place I'm not finding a nice quiet spot in any of my usual haunts. I know I can always write at home, but I tend to have the same problem there.

So far today I haven't found a moment of solitude to write in my journal. I'm hoping my daughter is planning on taking me out shopping with her tonight. At least she understands and will send me off to write on my own. And hopefully, all the kids will be home in bed by then.

Do you like to write in your journal in a quiet or noisy place. Please leave any comments in the section below.

Heather
Photo used with permission from Ivan Vicencio from stock.xchng

No comments:

Post a Comment