Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crazy Days



I've been having one of those crazy days when everything just goes wild. I couldn't have predicted it to be this way even if I'd wanted to. So many phone calls, waiting in lines, horrible mail... I did escape with the little guy to the park for a while after it all, though. And just as we left it rained.

I was able to gain a bit of sanity amidst all the madness by writing in my journal, soaking up the sunshine and watching the little guy play. It's amazing how much better I felt afterwards.

What about you? Do you cope with crazy days by writing in your journal? Or does that activity get pushed aside simply because it's so mad for you? Write about crazy days in your journal. Locate an answer to what makes you feel safe and saner on those days. Develop a plan so you won't let those kinds of days overwhelm you.

I hope you enjoy this journal writing prompt. Please leave any comments in the section below.

Heather
Photo used with permission from stock.xchng

No comments:

Post a Comment