Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just Before Bedtime



I don't know about you, but I pretty well know my nightly routine back the front. It's not something I really think about. I have a routine I could walk through in my sleep. Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if I was asleep some of the time. And if I leave anything out I can't seem to settle until I go do that omitted action.

How about you? In your journal describe or list your bedtime routine. Describe why you do each of these things. Some will be obvious, but not all. Explain yourself as if describing to a stranger why this action is important to you. Do you have a regular routine? Why not? Write about your ideal nightly routine, especially if you don't really like your routine now.

I hope you enjoy this journal writing prompt. Please leave any comments in the section below.

Heather
Photo used with permission from stock.xchng

No comments:

Post a Comment