Total Pageviews

Monday, May 18, 2009

Little Surprises



One of the best things about rereading my old journals is when I stumble on little surprises in my writing. Sometimes the surprise is in something I noticed, something I thought about and had forgotten, or simply an idea I see I need to explore. I will often list these little gifts in my current journal for times when I'm feeling less than inspired about writing in my journal. These are often starters for some in depth journal writing.

Even if you haven't been keeping a journal for a long time go back and read some of your older entries. What things did you leave open or unexplored? Find something from an old entry to write about intensely. Investigate what you really felt about that matter.

I hope you enjoy this journal writing prompt. Please leave any comments in the section below.

Heather
Photo used with permission from stock.xchng

No comments:

Post a Comment