Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Getting Back to Normal



Hubby finally arrived back home from his nightmare trip late Sunday night. As you can imagine I've been spending a lot more time with him, hearing his story and helping him deal with things. There's been a few things to deal with. I'm just glad I haven't had to deal with anything worse, to be honest. Anyway, I'll be getting back to my normal routine as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy the artwork of one of the many Cambodian people hubby felt compelled to buy from. He bought me a set of hand painted cards. The one above is just one of them.

Heather
Photo of a Cambodian artist's hand painted card

4 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you Heather and to know your family is reunited and doing better. I'm so glad. Take care and enjoy each other. Love, Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia,
    Thanks so much for that. We are enjoying being together, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heather. So glad your husband is home. Hope he continues to heal. {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete