Total Pageviews

Friday, June 05, 2009

Good News on Hubby

I haven't been able to spend much time online, so haven't really been thinking about this blog. With hubby so sick and away from me most of my energy has gone into thinking, praying and keeping the house running as usual. When I finally got a chance to sit and write in my journal yesterday I made it through a page and a half before weeping for a good ten minutes. I really needed that cry.

The bad news was that he had renal (kidney) failure in Cambodia, was airlifted to Bangkok, Thailand, and lapsed into a coma at some point. The good news is that four days later he is greatly improved and responds by opening his eyes when his name is called. He is still on a ventilator machine to assist his breathing. I will know more on Monday, so will update this blog with the news then.

Thanks for the comments. I have not had much time, so will respond at another point.

Heather

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the news, Heather. I will pray for your husband. What a difficult situation. My thoughts and prayers will be with you both. God bless you and keep you, O

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, Heather, how terrifying. I hope he'll be able to travel home soon. Sending reiki and healing thoughts his way.

    {{{Hugs}}}
    rift

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is better soon.

    You have been awarded a 'One Lovely Blog Award'

    http://haffinacreations.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-got-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I appreciate the support from everyone. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping you got better news today, Heather! Prayers and good energies, O

    ReplyDelete