Total Pageviews

Monday, June 22, 2009

So, What Are You Reading?



With all the crazyness going on in my life recently I haven't really done any reading. The last book I read was an action adventure one by Clive Cussler. I read a journal writing prompt on Creativity Portal asking "what is the book you're currently reading teaching you?" Personally, I can't answer that right now. So, I'm going to the library tomorrow with picking up something to read in mind. What about you? What are you currently reading and what are you learning from that book?

I hope you enjoy this journal writing prompt. Please leave any comments in the section below.

Heather
Photo used with permission from stock.xchng

2 comments:

  1. "Yes My Darling Daughter", a great fiction read. It shows how something we don't believe in (in this novel a past life) could become real to us...it is beautifully written as well, so I just enjoy reading such lovely words.

    It's good to see you here, Heather. I wish you and your family health and happiness, O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia,
    The books sounds interesting. I've picked up some crime story today at the library. Thanks for you comment. It's good to be getting back to normal. ;-)

    ReplyDelete