Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Locating Your Feelings



I read another great prompt on Creativity Portal's Prompt Generator today. I often use it for days I'm feeling stuck on what to write in here. The prompt was a simple 'where do your feelings come from?' This is quite a deep journal writing prompt. I intend to use it myself tomorrow. Imagine locating the place your feelings come from. Spend some time writing about this place in your journal. I suggest revisting this idea in a few days, after you've had time to ponder the idea further. Perhaps create a visual page about this place where your feelings are generated.

I hope you enjoy this journal writing prompt. Please leave any comments in the section below.

Heather
Image used with permission from stock.xchng

No comments:

Post a Comment