Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Working Things Out



I haven't been online too often lately because I've had computer troubles. Since I don't have much money these days I've had to spend time working out what's up with it. I'm glad I find learning easy. I've been reading about computers and discovering stuff about this one I never knew before. So, as far as I can tell I've worked the problems out and things seem to be running as they should be.

Most of my life I've had to try and work out how things run so I could fix them myself. I suppose it comes from never really having all that much money, but I think I also enjoy discovering what is inside something and how it goes together. There's terrific satisfaction in getting it to do the job again, too. Hubby is the same. He is currently trying to work out what's up with the lawn mower.

What about you? Do you like to work things out, or are you happier letting someone else do that? Do you enjoy creating things, putting them together, be it crafts, machinery or furniture? Write about working things out in your journal. You may choose to write about working out emotional issues if you prefer. Just take the idea and write.

I hope you enjoy this journal writing prompt. Please leave any comments in the section below.

Heather
Photo used with permission from stock.xchng

No comments:

Post a Comment